- ✅ One Time Payment
- ✅ Refund
- ✅ Partial Refund
- ❌ Recurring Payments (Subscription)
- ❌ Tokenization
- ❌ Pre-Authorization
- Paysafe Card
To find out if the desired payment provider is available in your country, please follow the link below:
Skrill can be activated within Payrexx by completing a few easy steps below.
- Signup for the Skrill Business Account by clicking on this link.
- Once Skrill confirms the account activation, proceed to the Skrill setup page within your Payrexx account. In order to get there click "Settings > Payment providers > Credit and Debit cards > Skrill".
- Select the preferred payment methods and currencies within your Payrexx account by clicking on "Add/ remove payment methods". You can also select specific currencies by finding and clicking on the currency in the "Disabled" box. Once you click on the preferred currency in the disabled box, it will appear in the "Enabled" box.
Afterwards, you need to create and save an API/MQI & secret word within your Skrill account. In order to do so, choose a password that contains only lower-case letters and numbers. Enter it under "Change MQI&API password" two times and click "Save". Following that, choose a different password that contains only lower-case letters and numbers. Enter it under "Create secret word" two times and click "Save". Once you have created and saved an API/ MQI and secret word within your Skrill account, you need to copy them into your Payrexx account and save changes as well. You also need to use your Skrill e-mail address for the "Merchant e-mail" field within your Payrexx account.
- The setup of Payrexx and Skrill is complete and you are ready to accept payments.