Available for Shopware 5.2.0 - 5.7.x
Shopware is a online shop system developed in Germany in 2004. It is available both as open-source software and in commercial editions. With Shopware you can quickly and easily create your own webshop. Whether credit or debit cards, eWallets or web-banking payments; With this extension provided by Payrexx, you can add all common payment methods to your webshop and provide your customers with a fast, secure and user-friendly checkout.
- ✅ Multicurrency support
- ✅ Payment method icons in checkout
- ✅ Cart Transmission
- ✅ Webhook Status Synchronization
- ❌ Look & Feel Configuration
- ✅ Individual payment method configuration
- ❌ Subscription support
Open the plugin manager in your Shopware backend via "Settings > Plugin manager" or with the key combination Ctrl + Alt + P.
Look for the Payrexx plugin in the Shopware Store or follow the link and click on download. https://store.shopware.com/payrexx
Log into your Shopware backend with your Shopware ID.
Now you can install and activate the plugin.
Configure the plugin. You must provide the following information during configuration:
- Instance name (You can determine the instance name using the URL of your Payrexx account (https://INSTANCE.payrexx.com) The second option is to copy it out of your Payrexx backend -> see the next steps.
- API key (you can find this in your Payrexx account -> see the next steps).
- Create an order before redirecting to Payrexx:
- Yes - An order will be created after clicking the "order now" button. The status will be set to "open" until payment is confirmed. After the payment process, the status will be updated to "paid". If the payment fails, this will also be noted in the status. Advantage: In case of connection interruptions, an order would still be created with all important details.
- No - The order will be created only after the payment process. As a result, you will receive fewer messages, and the status of the order will be set directly to "paid". However, if there is an interruption in the connection, this will not be detected. It may happen that the order is not created, although the customer has made the payment.
Transactions are displayed on Payrexx in both cases together with customer information.
Choose your preferred payment method. You can activate this in your Shopware account under "Settings > Payment" methods. The payment methods selected here are then visible to the customer.
In this field you can see which payment methods are activated:
Log in to your Payrexx account and navigate to "API & Integrations".
Inside this view, choose the Shopware 5 option from the list "Add E-Commerce integration".
To finish the plugin setup, insert your Shop Website into "Enter shop address". Make sure that the inserted address matches the address of your website completely.
Here you also find the API Key you need to insert in your plugin configuration in Shopware 5.
Here's an example how the checkout process with Shopware 5 might look for your customers when using Payrexx.
1) Your customer chooses the desired products and adds them to their cart.
2) Now the customer has the opportunity to review his choices and proceed to checkout.
3) Using his personal informations, the customer registers himself or logs into his existing account.
4) Finally, the customer can choose his preferred payment method before he's redirected to the Payrexx payment mask.
Missing Payment Methods in Shopware 5
Tell us by sending a ticket with the payment method in question.
If you want to add Apple Pay as payment method, head over to these article to find out how.
For the integrated payment provider Payrexx Direct:
Or the external payment provider Stripe: