Payrexx's case service payment services are now available for Shopify. The integration is effortlessly simple and improves the shopping and payment experience for both the buyer and the shop operator. Payrexx payment integration simplifies the processes taking place, increases your sales and you can focus on your core business activities. Payrexx is a FINMA-regulated payment institution with full PCI DSS Level 1 compliance.
- ❌ Multicurrency support
- ❌ Payment method icons in checkout
- ✅ Cart Transmission
- ✅ Webhook Status Synchronization
- ✅ Look & Feel Configuration
- ❌ Individual payment method configuration
- ❌ Subscription support
Please submit the following form so the integration of Payrexx payments into your Shopify store can be prepared. You will be contact using the submitted email address from your form answers.
- Installation link
- Shopify API Key
- Shopify API Secret
For this step, you need a Shopify API Key and API Secret. These are provided by Payrexx after you requested the integration as described in the step Request of this documentation. You can't proceed with this data!
- 1.Navigate to the installation link (provided by Payrexx), enter the following data and click "install": Shopify Store URL Shopify API Key (provided by Payrexx) Shopify API Secret (provided by a Payrexx)
- 2.Now you are redirected to your Shopify store to complete the installation. The app requires permission to access and edit certain information. Click Install app if you agree with the needed resources.
App installation complete! Continue with the configuration in your Payrexx account...
- 2.Navigate to API & Integration and add a new Shopify integration from the e-commerce section
- 3.Now enter your Shopify store URL and activate the integration. You will need the Payrexx "API Key" and the "Instance Name" later in the step Plugin configuration.
For the app to work, you need to connect it to your Payrexx account using the Payrexx API.
- 1.Navigate to Settings > Apps and sales channels > Payrexx App in your Shopify administration and click on "Open app"
- 2.Fill in the "Instance Name" and Payrexx "API Key" from step Configuration - Payrexx and update the configurations:
- 3.If you have a different domain for your shop which differs from your myshopify.com domain, you need to submit this in the "Custom Domain" field.
- 4.Optionally set a Look & Feel ID. You can find this in your Payrexx account under Settings > Look & Feel.
You can check if you have a custom domain by entering your URL ending with myshopify.com. Simply open the URL with a webbrowser. If you have a custom domain, you will be redirected to it automatically. Fill in the custom domain in the configuration seen above.
Payrexx offers a variety of payment methods. The below listed payment methods are preconfigured in the app and instantly available. If you need additional options, please contact the Payrexx support.
- American Express
- Postfinance Card
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Samsung Pay
- Wechat Pay
- Additional Payment Methods by Payrexx
Repeat the following steps for every payment method you want to add!
- 1.Navigate to Settings > Payments in your Shopify administration and create a new custom payment method
- 2.For the payment method name, choose one of the payment methods listed above
With the payment method "Additional Payment Methods by Payrexx" a redirect to the Payrexx payment gateway happens with all payment methods available. The selection takes place one step later in this case.
One last step for the app to be fully operational is adding a JS script in your checkout settings.
- 1.Navigate to Settings > Checkout in your Shopify administration and scroll to the "Order status page" section.
- 3.Save this page after adding the script
Your app is now fully operable