Available for Drupal version 8, 9
The open source CMS Drupal enables the implementation of your own web shop. The customer is optimally accompanied through the check-out process. By connecting the Payrexx plugin, online payments are made using the most common payment methods available.
In order to set up Payrexx as a payment provider, the previous extension with the Commerce module and an opened account with Payrexx are required. Once done, go to “/admin/commerce/config/payment-gateways” in the Drupal backend and add a payment gateway with the following steps:
- 1.Select Payrexx Plugin and put it in test mode.
- 3.In the Payrexx admin panel, go to Webhooks and add a new webhook. Through the webhook, Payrexx can send back feedback about the transactions.
- 4.The webhook URL should be filled out with the ending …/commerce/payrexx/webhook. The webhook type is to be set to JSON and as version 2022-01-18.
- 5.In the Payrexx Admin Panel, go to API & Integrations Menu, add a new API Key and copy the API Key.
- 6.Back in the Drupal backend Payrexx Payment Gateway, you can fill out the remaining configurations. The instance name is the prefix of the admin panel URL: As an example in iqual.payrexx.com – the instance name is iqual, the API key that was copied in step 3 is inserted in the Secret field.
- 7.After activating the Payrexx Payment Gateway, the payment connection can be tested. International test credit cards are available for this purpose.
The plugin provides the user with the choice of payment methods and their selection before calling Payrexx.
The standard view is rudimentary. The styling can be adjusted and, if necessary, the corresponding logos of the payment methods can be integrated.