Available for 126.96.36.199 - 6.4.x
- ✅ Multicurrency support
- ✅ Payment method icons in checkout
- ✅ Cart Transmission
- ✅ Webhook Status Synchronization
- ✅ Look & Feel Configuration
- ✅ Individual payment method configuration
- ❌ Subscription support
1) If you have not already got a Payrexx Account, you can register here: https://signup.payrexx.com/
2) Open up the plugin settings under Settings > System > Plugins.
3) Search for the Payrexx plugin in the Shopware store and download it.
4) Upload (1) the Plugin in your Shopware administration, after that install (2) and activate (3) it:
Log in to your Payrexx account and navigate to API & Integrations.
Inside this view, choose the Shopware 6 option from the list Add E-Commerce integration.
Enter the URL to your webshop and activate your new Shopware 6 integration. The API key which appears in this step will be necessary in the next step of the setup.
Configure the plugin under Settings > Extensions > Payrexx Payments. You have the following configuration options:
- Platform, default value Payrexx
- Instance name
- API Key
- Sales Channel
- ID of the desired Look & Feel profile
The platform indicates the provider of your account
The API Key is located in your account under API & Integrations
If you use multiple sales channels in your Shopware 6 installation, you can use the dropdown to switch between the channels and change their integration configuration.
You can find the ID of your Look & Feel profiles under Settings > Look & Feel in the ID column. Read more: Look & Feel
Choose the Payment Methods you want to appear in your Shopware Shop. In Settings > Payment methods you are able to activate payment methods, set icons and change the text.
In the Settings of every sales channel, you can now assign the activated payment methods: