- ✅ One Time Payment
- ❌ Refund
- ❌ Partialrefund
- ❌ Recurring Payments (Subscription)
- ❌ Tokenization
- ❌ Preauthorization
- PostFinance E-Finance
To find out if the desired payment provider is available in your country, please follow the link below:
Go to the website of Saferpay, click on "Login" on the top right and then on "Saferpay E-Payment" on the windows that pops up. Afterwards, click on "Login":
First Registration Saferpay
- 1.When you log in to the Saferpay Backoffice for the first time, you have to change your previous password and then enter the desired password twice. Please note that the password needs to be at least 8 characters long, contain one upper and one lower case letter and at least one number or special character.
- 2.After changing your password, you will be asked to provide an e-mail address through which SIX Payment Services AG can communicate with you. Each user identification must be provided with an e-mail address so that a user can unlock the login lock himself. If you see a corresponding input mask, please enter your e-mail address in the appropriate field "E-Mail" and confirm your entry by clicking "Save".
Proceed as follows to create a point of sale in Saferpay E-Commerce or Saferpay E-Business for the usage with Payrexx:
1) Add SIX Saferpay into your Payrexx Account at "Settings > Payment providers > Credit- and Debit cards".
2) Confirm the question "Do you want to request a contract offer from Saferpay?" by clicking the green button "Yes, I want an offer". After requesting an offer, your data will be sent to Saferpay. They will send you an e-mail with your personal Saferpay test login data afterwards.
3) Deposit the data you received in your Payrexx account as follows:
- 1.At Interface - choose "JSON API - recommended"
- 2.At Mode - choose "Test"
- 3.Choose a payment prefix. For example "yourname_"
- 4.Your test account ID (e.g. 000000-00000000) is composed as follows: a) 6-digit customer number; b) 8-digit number of the e-commerce terminal. Don't forget to add a hyphen between the two numbers.
- 5.Test API user: JSON API username
- 6.Test API password: JSON API password
You will find all that data in the e-mail that Saferpay sent you concerning the Saferpay test account.
4) By clicking "Add/remove payment methods" you can activate your desired credit- or debit cards, direct debits and web bankings.
5) Click "Save".
Your Saferpay point of sale should now be ready in test mode.
In order to be able to make live payments with Saferpay, you need to request the activation of the productive mode at SIX Saferpay.
SIX Saferpay will deliver you another e-mail with the login data for the productive account.
Configure the productive account in your Payrexx backend as follows:
- 1.At Mode - choose "Productive"
- 2.Your productive account ID (e.g. 000000-00000000) is composed as follows: a) 6-digit customer number; b) 8-digit number of the e-commerce terminal. Don't forget to add a hyphen between the two numbers.
- 3.Productive API user: JSON API username
- 4.Productive API password: JSON API password
You will find all that data in the e-mail that Saferpay sent you concerning the Saferpay productive account.
After clicking "Save, your Saferpay point of sale should be ready for live payments.
UBS extends its offer with a successful E-Commerce payment solution. "Saferpay UBS E-Commerce EASY" consist out of the acceptance of Visa, MasterCard and Diners and well as the payment solution Saferpay.
Anleitung Saferpay UBS E-Commerce Easy Integration in Payrexx (Deutsch).pdf