Postfinance Checkout is only available for businesses in these countries:
- ✅ One Time Payment
- ✅ Refund
- ❌ Partial Refund
- ❌ Recurring Payments
- ❌ Tokenization
- ❌ Preauthorization
- Postfinance Card
- Postfinance E-Finance
Find Postfinance Checkout in your Payrexx dashboard in the list of payment providers. You can easily request an offer by hitting the Setup button.
Set up a specific "Space" for the Space-Name. We recommend using the name of your shop.
In the PF Checkout account, under space > configuration > payment method, you find the available payment methods. Activate all payment methods in the payment step:
Postfinance does not automatically add payment methods for Visa and Mastercard.
Please add them manually. The titles must be Mastercard and Visa.
Activate “Payrexx E-commerce Tool” in the “Integration” Step
Then generate the three security keys with "Create user" and enter them in the Payrexx shop in accordance with the instructions in the next step.
Follow the instructions in the set-up assistant. Once you have done this, PostFinance Checkout is ready for a free test using payment screen simulators.
Add the Keys to Your Payrexx Account
- 1.Copy "Space ID", "User ID" and "Authentication Key".
- 2.Add the three details in Payrexx under Payment provider > PostFinance Checkout. Make sure that you paste it under "Sandbox".
- 3.Save the changes.
Now the setup is ready for testing
Complete the online contract for activating productive payments.
Once it has been accepted, PostFinance will close all necessary Payment Service Providing and Acquiring contracts and activate all payment methods within 10 working days for you.
The contract can be concluded online in the "Account" menu, either by clicking on Sign now in the header notification Sign Contracts or directly under Payment contracts. Add the keys to your Payrexx account in the productive mode.
Setup is complete, and you can receive live payments with PostFinance Checkout.
After that, set up the so-called "Space" in the account:
- 1.Space-Name: It is best to choose your shop/instance name.
- 2.Fill in the other fields.
- 3.Choose the payment methods you want to offer.
- 4.You can skip the selection of an "Integration".
- 5.Copy the ID of your 'Spaces' (you will have to enter it in Payrexx later).
Link/Connect User and Space:
Create an Application User:
- 1.Also, enter here as a "Name" your shop/instance name.
- 2.Copy the User ID and the authentication key (these must also be entered in Payrexx).
Anlegen des Benutzers (User).
Anzeige der User-ID und den Authentication-Key.
Link/Connect User and Space:
- 1.Go to "Manage Roles".
- 2.At Space Roles, click on the "+".
- 3.Select your shop under "Context".
You can switch now to your Payrexx instance and navigate to Payment Providers > PostFinance Checkout > Configure. Now enter the following data in Payrexx:
Please also pay attention to blank spaces that may have been transferred when copying the data. These can lead to errors in the integration.