- ✅ One Time Payment
- ✅ Refund
- ✅ Partial Refund
- ❌ Recurring Payments (Subscription)
- ❌ Tokenization
- ❌ Pre-Authorization
- Setup Ingenico ePayment in your Payrexx Dashboard and request a contract
- Please make sure to activate the following option at Ingenico:- TPD ¦ Dynamic Template
- Ingenico will send you an e-mail with your access data. Enter this data into the input boxes of your Payrexx configuration using test mode. Also, select the corresponding Ingenico ePayment package and the currencies which should be activated and save the configurations.
Use this URL https://secure.ogone.com/ncol/test/backoffice if you use a test account or https://secure.ogone.com/ncol/prod/backoffice if your account is already live.
- Navigate to "Data and origin verification" 1.
- The field "URL of the merchant page" 2 should always be empty.
- Safety is ensured by means of SHA-IN signature. Enter the value for "SHA-IN pass phrase" 3 which you have defined in the payment provider settings of your Payrexx account.
- After filling these fields, save the form
- Navigate to "Global transaction parameters"
- Make sure that all your settings in the red squares match the picture below.
- Navigate to "Global security parameters" 1
- Make sure the used Hash algorithm matches the one you choose in the payment provider settings of your Payrexx Account 2
- Also, select "Use the character encoding expected with the initial transaction request" 3.
- Navigate to „Payment page“
- Make sure the checkbox in is unchecked and there is no content in the input field
- Navigate to "Transaction feedback" 1.
- Make sure to leave all input fields 2 empty
- Check the checkboxes 3
Select the options "Always online" 1 for "Timing of the request" and "POST" 4 for the "Request method" in the section "Direct HTTP server-to-server request". Then tap on the "Payment Status" 2 and 3 the values https://dispatcher.payrexx.com/ogone/callback.php?result=-1 and https://dispatcher.payrexx.com/ogone/callback.php?result=-2.
Activate COMPLUS, PAYID, ORDERID and STATUS und Dynamic e-Commerce parameters.
Enter the value for "SHA-OUT pass phrase" 1 in the section "All transaction submission modes" which you have defined in the Payrexx administration in "Home > Settings > Payment providers > PostFinance" in the field "SHA-OUT signature". Select the option "No request" 2 for the setting "HTTP request for status changes". Then click on the button "Save".
Navigate to "Transaction e-mails" and enter your e-mail address in the field "E-mails address(es) for transaction-related e-mails". Then click on the button Save".
- Activate the Ogone by Ingenico payment method in your Payrexx account.
- Test the payment procedure in the Payrexx front end.
- Request Ingenico ePayments to activate productive operation. To do so, send an e-mail including your PSPID to Ingenico ePayments to the following address: [email protected]
- After receiving a confirmation of the productive operation from Ingenico ePayments switch to the "Productive mode" in Payrexx back end and check the login data in the input boxes below (the data for productive operation will normally be identical to the data for the test account). Click "Save".
- The Payrexx solution is ready for use.