HeidiPay is a simple card-based payment solution that allows you to attract customers with interest-free monthly payment plans up to 24 months. Your customers have the flexibility to pay over time and you, as the merchant, are paid in full upfront by HeidiPay, as HeidiPay assumes the credit and fraud risk of the customers.
- ✅ Live Payments
- ✅ Refund
- ✅ Installment payment
- ❌ Recurring payments (Subscriptions)
- ❌ Tokenization
- ❌ Preauthorization
HeidiPay is only available for merchants from
Switzerland and supports payments in CHF only.
- End customers must be between 18 and 70 years old.
- Only Swiss citizens or clients with a Swiss residence permit B or C are accepted.
- Customers with a B residence permit must have been residents in Switzerland for at least 1 year.
- Only Visa, Mastercard and Amex debit and credit cards issued by a Swiss bank are accepted.
- Prepaid, EC and Maestro cards as well as cards issued by foreign banks are not accepted.
- End customers must use a credit or debit card that is in their name and not that of another person
Make sure you log in to Payrexx before you start - Login.
- In your Payrexx backend, click ''Settings > Payment providers >Add new payment providers > Credit and debit cards > HeidiPay > Set up''.
Payment provider view
- After clicking ''Set up'' select ''Yes, I want an offer''.
Request contract offer
- Fill out the form to receive a contract offer. By clicking on "Request a Quote Now" your data will be sent to HeidiPay and you will be contacted by HeidiPay.
Form to apply for HeidiPay
- After receiving the API keys, they can be entered under Connection Settings.
Settings of the payment provider HeidiPay
End customers only need a cell phone and a credit or debit card. No registration or app download is required.
- 1.End customers select HeidiPay as payment solution in checkoutHeidiPay Payment option in Checkout
- 2.The desired number of rates is selected and confirmedSplitting of payments
- 3.The mobile number is requested and a verification code is sentPhone number requestConfimration code input
- 4.Additional information is requested and the address must be confirmed.Additional informationConfirmation of adress
- 5.Card data is entered (only VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX credit and debit cards issued in Switzerland are accepted)Credit card data input
- 6.End customer gets redirected to Payrexx and the payment is completed.Successful payment
Congratulations, a product was purchased via HeidiPay.
The first installment is charged directly to the card. The subsequent installments are automatically debited on a monthly basis. In this way, the outstanding amounts are not forgotten and are settled. Paying in installments has never been easier.
For higher amounts, shoppers may have to confirm their identity via a fully automated identity check (ID Check).
Merchants are welcome to contact HeidiPay support via phone or email in case of problems after signing the contract.
The respective contact details are communicated directly in the onboarding process.