Concardis Payengine ALIAS GATEWAY
- ✅ One Time Payment
- ✅ Refund
- ✅ Partial Refund
- ✅ Recurring Payments
- ❌ Tokenization
- ❌ Preauthorization
- American Express
- 1.Apply for a Payengine account with Concardis. Apply for a Payengine account now.
- 2.IMPORTANT: Enable the following options in your Payengine account.
- OPC ¦ One Page Checkout (Alias Gateway)
- DPR ¦ DirectLink (new payments)
- USR1 ¦ Benutzer Manager for up to 2 users
- D3D ¦ D3D (Direct Link 3D)
- DMT ¦ DirectLink (Management)
- DQY ¦ DirectLink (Request)
- RECX ¦ Alias Manager
- 1.You will receive an e-mail from Concardis with your access data. Enter these in the input fields below under test mode. Then select the corresponding Payengine package as well as the switched on currencies. Click "Save".
- 2.Log in to your Payengine administration.
- 3.Follow the instructions in the guide below to configure the Payengine account.
- 4.Activate the Concardis Payengine (Alias Gateway) payment method.
- 5.Test the payment process in the front end.
- 6.Apply to Concardis to go live. To do this, send an e-mail to Concardis with your PSPID.
- 7.After receiving the confirmation for the productive connection, set the mode to productive and check the access data in the input fields below (these are usually identical to those of the test account in the productive connection). Click «Save».
- 8.The Payrexx solution is ready for operation.
For more information on the payment service provider Concardis, please visit:
Please perform the basic configuration of the Payengine account as described here: Concardis Payengine E-COMMERCE - Integration in Payrexx.
To use the Payrexx Alias Gateway, you need to purchase the options One Page Checkout (OPC) and User Manager for up to 2 users (USR1). After activation, you can add an API user under «Configuration > User Management» by activating the checkbox «Special user for API» when creating the user. The access data for this user must be stored in Payrexx during configuration.
In the Concardis Payengine back office, go to «Configuration > Technical Information > Data and Origin Verification». In the section «Verifications for Concardis PayEngine DirectLink and Concardis PayEngine Batch (Automatic)», leave the IP address field  empty. Insert the «SHA-IN signature» , which you can find in your Payrexx backend under «Settings > Payment provider > Concardis Payengine Alias Gateway > SHA-IN signature for Directlink» .
To configure Masterpass full checkout, you will need your DirectLink product from Concardis. The instructions for setting up a DirectLink can be found here: Set up DirectLink
Log in to the Concardis website with your login.
In your Concardis profile, go to «Configuration > Technical Information > Transaction Feedback»:
Under «Directlink», move the «REDIRECTIONURL» and all «ECOM_» parameters to the right: