With Payrexx you can offer vouchers within a few minutes. No matter if you have your own website or not. Payrexx provides the possibility to quickly build a page for voucher sales. You can also integrate your Payrexx page directly into your existing website via a button.
Important feature: Send a voucher automatically via PDF to your customers!
First, you need to add a Page, then you have to add a product (Coupon) to said page. Please follow these steps:
- Select "Pages" in your Payrexx Dashboard and then "Overview".
- Click on "Create your first page".
Here you can create a small webpage as a webshop. You can use this webpage by sharing the link of the page, or you can integrate it into one of your existing web pages using the button function.
Now you need to adjust the settings in your shop. You have the following possibilities, please follow the horizontal menu bar:
Here you can do all the settings you need. We suggest you go through all the items:
- Title and Description: Here you can give your page a name and a description.
- Payment Information: Make sure you select your preferred currency and payment method. It is also important to set the payment methods you want to offer to visible.
- Products: Here you can see an overview of all products you offer on your page.
- Form Fields: Here you can choose which information your customer has to fill in when making a voucher purchase. For example: Name, address, e-mail, phone number, etc.
- Extended Settings: Look and feel, messages, automatic email settings, SEO settings, etc.
Now your shop is set up and you can add products to the shop. In this step as well, you can add coupons.
- Go to "Pages" -> "Products"
- Click "Add"
- Choose "Type" then "Value Coupon" in the drop-down window
- In the Drop Down "Type" choose "Value Coupon"
- Make sure the Product/Coupon added is assigned to the shop you created earlier
- Add name, description, amount, etc.
- As well you have the possibility to add an image
- If needed, add inventory count and options, see next step
- You have the possibility to add different options to the coupon
- For example one of the options could be a different amount
- Just type in the option and press "return" on your keyboard
- Here you have the possibility to send the coupon directly to the shopper by an automatic e-mail
- Activate the slider called "Send value coupon in confirmation mail"
- Go to "Settings > Look and Feel" to personalize the design