You can create a sales page with a discount coupon. It will allow your customers to enter a specific code during the payment process and receive a discount. This function works if your products on your sales page have a fixed price.
- Click on "Pages" in the left-side menu and click "Overview". There hover over the page you would like to add a discount code and move the curser to the right side. Click on the pencil saying "Edit". Afterwards, choose "Advanced Option".
- Create the discount coupon by defining the following parameters:
- 1.The sales page you would like to add a discount coupon to.
- 2.The Discount code (if you provide your customers with the entered code, they can get a discount).
- 3.The type (choose if you would like to deduct the discount in percentage or as a fixed amount).
- 4.The discount value in percentage or as a fixed amount.
- 5.The number of discount coupons available.
- 6.The expiration date of the discount coupon.
- Before checking out, you customers can redeem the discount by clicking on "Do you you have a discount code?" and typing in the created code.
- Enter the discount code and the price will be adjusted. The discount code which was defined in the first picture (2345) must also be used in the picture below in order to get a price reduction. Click "Apply".
- Now the customer can see the price reduction and click on "Proceed to checkout" to enter personal information and choose a payment method.