The tool "Invoice" enables the creation of invoices that are subsequently sent by e-mail. Parameters offer many possibilities to configure invoices for individual customers. The recipient can click on a button and is redirected to a payment page.
Log in to your Payrexx account and go to "Invoice". Afterwards, click on "Create".
You can create the invoice depending on your requirements. The following positions can be modified:
- Name of invoice recipient: Enter the name of the invoice recipient and their address in the top left-hand corner.
- Due date: Set when the invoice should be due in the top right-hand corner.
- Period of the service: Just below the due date you can enter the period of the service. You can also use this field to specify the delivery date.
- Language: The language of the bill.
- Title of the product: Below "Invoice positions" and "Description" you can enter the name of the product ordered by the customer. If you want to add more products to the invoice, press "Add invoice position" below the description of the product.
- Price of the product/discounts: Next to the title, you can enter the price. If you want, you can also give your customers a discount (indicated as a percentage) right next to it. This is then only valid for the product you have selected. If you want to give a discount on the whole order, you can do so below the subtotal (see picture above).
- Description of the product (optional): Below the title of the product you can add a short description if you wish to.
- Shipping costs: You can enter any shipping costs under the subtotal and "Add discount".
- Cash discount: You can add up to two discounts - duration and percentage are freely selectable.
- Value Added Tax: If you have a specific VAT rate for your products, you must first activate it. To do this, go to your Payrexx Dashboard. There you can select "Settings" in the bottom left corner, then click on "General Settings". Yonder, scroll way down until you get to "Taxes". There, you can activate the VAT by clicking the sliding bar. You can also set various VAT rates yourself.
- Note (optional): Here you can leave a message for your invoice recipient/customer.
- File attachments: You can attach up to three files - file type PDF.
- Payment provider: Decide which of your set up payment providers are available to the customer when paying this invoice.
- Bank details: Here you can enter your bank. If you do not enter anything here, the customer will be able to pay the invoice online (anyway) using a QR code created from your stored bank details. Your customer can simply scan the QR code via smartphone and then pay online. You can see such a QR code at the end of the instructions.
- Look & Feel Profile: Choose what your invoice should look like. You can also insert your logo for the invoice.
When you filled in all the required items, you can save the invoice in the top right-hand corner and go to the preview of the invoice by clicking "Continue".
In the last step, you will find a preview of the invoice and a link to the payment page. There you can return to editing, download or finalise the invoice.
When you click on "Finalise invoice", a window appears where you can adjust the last settings. Click on "Finish" to send the invoice to the customer. If you like to send the invoice through a different medium, you can untick the checkbox and then click on "finish".
The customer receives an e-mail that looks like the following image. Attached to the message the client will find the invoice in PDF format.
The button "Pay invoice online" leads directly to the payment form, which displays a copy of the invoice on the left and the form for paying on the right. In addition, the invoice can be downloaded here as a PDF.